Securing Today...Working for a Sustainable Tomorrow.
Synergy Solutions, Inc., management and staff fully understand the complexities and importance of nuclear facility security programs and the associated rigorous regulatory and operational requirements employed at those sites and facilities. Synergy expertise is based on a successful history of providing professional and technical services at multiple federal nuclear and high hazard sites and facilities around the country.
Synergy has earned a reputation for commitment, diligence, innovation, and cost-effective accomplishment of every assignment. Synergy accomplishes these results through:
- Providing single point of contact interactions with our clients to ensure seamless integration of technical staff supporting our projects.
- Providing the right technical resources with the right experience to successfully produce high-quality deliverables and confidently meet the required budget and schedule for all of our projects.
- Working closely with clients to ensure the appropriate application of technical rigor required for complex nuclear and security program requirements, including human performance and risk mitigation methods.
- Implementing continuous integration of communications with clients to ensure clear and real-time understanding of project requirements, staff responsibilities, client goals, and project status.
The best measure of Synergy’s exceptional project performance is our consistently high evaluations on all our prime contracts including our Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS) scores for our largest NNSA security services contract.
Synergy also has an excellent safety and quality record and is committed to constant improvement of our performance toward achieving a goal of zero accidents, incidents, and defects.
- National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA)
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
- U.S. Department of Defense (DoD)
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA)
- General Service Administration (GSA)
- Bechtel Nevada
- National Security Technologies LLC
- Savannah River Nuclear Solutions LLC
- Washington River Protection Solutions LLC
- WSI (Wackenhut)
- L3 Global Security & Engineering Solutions
- PAI Corporation
- UT Battelle
- Security Support
- Information Technology Management
- Administration Support Services
- Financial Database Support
- Quality and Performance Assessment
- Health and Safety
- Facility Operations Management
- Nuclear and Radiological Safety